December 4, 2017 at Putrajaya Corpoation, Malaysian Ecohydrology Forum has been launched. Some participants give their lecture in this event.
- Briefing and Introduction by Hj Akashah (EDFSB)
- World Lake Management Status – ILEC
- Transforming the Water Sector in Malaysia – Academy of Sciences Malaysia (ASM)
- Ecohydrology Management in Agriculture Sector –MADA
- National Water Balance (NAWAB) Initiative in Malaysia –DID
- National Lake Research and Blueprint in Malaysia/Translating Water Research into Policy – NAHRIM
- Capacity Building for IWRM/Ecohydrology in Malaysia – LESTARI
- Marking the setting up of Lake Management Platform – Malaysian Ecohydrology Chapter – by ALL (PPJ, UKM, NAHRIM, MADA, DID, ASM, ILEC, SealNet)
- Special speech from Prof. Mashhor as chairman of SealNet
The video of SealNet also was shown at the meeting and promoting the next first meeting of Sealnet at Penang – Malaysia in 2018.